Thursday, May 16, 2013

Banana Nut Cheerios


I love sweet breakfast cereal, always have, the stuff is amazing, although, I've never been a huge fan of Cheerios, the Honey Nut ones were OK but nothing spectacular. Well, my opinion on Cheerios has drastically changed having experienced the wonder that is Banana Nut Cheerios. They seem to be made of corn and brown sugar, but they also include real banana and nut flavors  The best thing however, is that they turn the milk into banana milkshake! Friends on  the other side of the Atlantic might remember a Kellogg's cereal called 'Banana Bubbles' which was essentially banana flavored Rice Krispies, they were a bit horrible, but worth getting through a bowl of them just to drink the milk afterwards. The beauty of BNC's is that they taste amazing, they're really crunchy and sweet and they also have the benefit of delicious flavored milk.


For an even tastier treat, I recommend using Almond Milk, almond milk is great in general, it's tasty and nutritious and doesn't come from a factory-farmed animal. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not preaching, if you like regular milk that's fine, I just find the idea of my delicious Banana Nut Cheerios more appealing without cow milk all over them, the blend of almond and banana in the milk is to die for. I eat these as a snack, as well as for breakfast. Damn fine cereal as Agent Cooper might say. They may even be replacing Weetos as my all-time faves. Also try Apple and Cinnamon Cheerios, not as good as Banana Nut but still delicious. I've also mixed the Apple and Cinnamon ones with Banana Nut in the same bowl, and it works, surprisingly.

Stay tuned for the next update, probably on Hot Wings flavored Ruffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment